The Blockchain Economy Summit is coming back for its 6th edition on February 27-28, this time in London, UK. This major crypto event will be attended by more than 3,000 people from 65 countries, making it one of the most global gatherings of the blockchain industry. As one of the world’s foremost financial centers, London is the perfect place to host this international summit on blockchain technology.
The UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak has highlighted that making the UK a global hub for crypto-asset technology is now on his agenda. Previous editions of the Blockchain Economy Summit were sponsored and attended by major players such as Crypto.com, Gate.io, Kucoin, BitMEX, Kraken, MicroStrategy, Microsoft, Amazon, Polygon, Meta, and others. After 3 years of their continuous partnerships with the Blockchain Economy Summit, this year OKX announced its Exclusive Partnership with the Summit.
OKX is the first transparent cryptocurrency exchange that released proof of its reserves after the FTX collapse. It is now available in more than 192 countries.
Here’s an arranged list of the speakers based on their professional roles:
- Dr. Lisa Cameron – the Member of UK Parliament, Chair of the Crypto and Digital Asset APPG
- Lennix Lai – Managing Director, Financial Market at OKX
- Lex Sokolin – Head Economist at Consensys
- Delphine Forma – Compliance Manager at BitMex
- Pieter Vanhove – Program Manager Security & Governance Azure Database Platform at Microsoft
- Daniel Antcliff – Head of Operations at Gate.io
- Michela Silvestri – Institutional Business Development, Huobi Global
- Adrian Zduńczyk – Chartered Market Technician, Founder of The Birb Nest
- Fred Zhou – Lead Solution Architect at Alibaba Cloud Intelligence Europe
- David Palmer – Business Blockchain Lead at Vodafone
- Prashant Malik – Senior Technology Lead, Digital Assets at HSBC
- Konstantinos Adamos – Senior Legal Counsel at Revolut
Note: The order of the speakers is based on their professional roles, starting with those holding political positions and followed by others in leadership roles in various industries and companies.
The highly anticipated Blockchain Event will be hosted by BBC, Sky, and Bloomberg’s Financial Commentator Victoria Scholar. The event will focus on various aspects of the industry, including: Investing in Cryptocurrencies; Trading techniques in bear markets; De-Fi; Crypto Exchanges and regulations to protect user funds; Regulation of virtual assets/cryptocurrencies worldwide and in the UK; Bitcoin; Blockchain Gaming; Web 3; Tokenization; Institutional Adoption of Blockchain technologies; Importance of NFTs; The New Reality w/ Decentralized Streaming.
Here’s an organized format of the information:
- Date: February 27-28, 2023
- Venue: Magazine London
- Event Hashtag: #BESUMMIT
- Official Hashtag: #BESUMMITLondon2023
- Standard Tickets: 15% OFF with Promo code BELONDON15
- Last sponsorship packages available
- In case of questions: [email protected]
- Media Contact:
- Company Name: Teklip
- Email: [email protected]
- Company Website: [Not mentioned]
Note: The information is organized based on the event details, ticket information, and contact information.
FAQS – BESUMMIT London 2023
What is the BESUMMIT London 2023 event about?
BESUMMIT London 2023 is a cryptocurrency and digital asset conference that brings together experts and leaders in the field to discuss the latest developments and trends.
When and where is the BESUMMIT London 2023 event taking place?
The BESUMMIT London 2023 event is taking place on February 27-28, 2023 at Magazine London.
How can I get a discount on the standard tickets?
You can get a 15% discount on the standard tickets by using the promo code BELONDON15.
What is the event hashtag and official hashtag for BESUMMIT London 2023?
The event hashtag is #BESUMMIT and the official hashtag is #BESUMMITLondon2023.
Who should I contact if I have questions about the event?
You can send your questions to [email protected]
Who is the media contact for the BESUMMIT London 2023 event?
The media contact for the BESUMMIT London 2023 event is Teklip and you can reach them at [email protected].
- “Kraken With sec for million agrees” – Full Information – 1Very useful
- “Coinbase Product Head Joins a16z Crypto as New Challenges Arise”
- “Genesis Proposes Major Sale to DCG and Bankruptcy Creditors”
- “Bitcoin Sinks Below $23000 as Crypto Regulation Scrutiny Intensifies”
- “Why the UK Crypto Industry is Fleeing: A Tale of Two Sides Pointing the Finger”