Surojit Chatterjee is excited to join venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz as an executive in residence for its crypto unit.
Chatterjee, who served as the chief product officer for cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase, will be working with founders and building things!
Chatterjee spent more than a decade at Google, where he worked on payments, advertising technology and commerce, including the development of Google Shopping.
Earlier this year, Coinbase said it planned to reduce its headcount by about 20% due to the impact of the crypto winter.
- “Bitcoin Sinks Below $23000 as Crypto Regulation Scrutiny Intensifies”
- “Why the UK Crypto Industry is Fleeing: A Tale of Two Sides Pointing the Finger”
- “SEC and Kraken Reach $30 Million Settlement Agreement”
- “Binance Temporarily Suspends USD Transfers: A Brief Halt in Service”
- “Unrest and Uncertainty: What’s Keeping Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Awake and Interest Rates Elevated”