Binance’s crypto exchange has announced that it will permanently delete the cryptocurrencies Helium (HNT) and Tael (WABI) on March 24, 2023.
The affected trading pairs are HNT/BUSD, and WABI/BTC.
After March 25, 2023, deposits of these tokens will no longer be credited to Binance accounts, and recovery will not be supported.
The withdrawals of HNT and WABI tokens will continue to be supported until June 24, 2023, giving you enough time to withdraw and send them to a crypto wallet like the Ledger Nano X, or to a crypto exchange where they are still listed. Helium is available on Kucoin.
Cryptocurrency traders who use these cryptocurrencies in automated trading strategies with bots crypto like Kryll must also take necessary measures before the removal of these tokens.
After this negative news, the prices of the cryptomonies HNT and WABI are greatly impacted, with a delisting on the Binance crypto exchange.
You can read the full announcement on the Binance crypto exchange website by clicking here.
- Crypto Analyst Debates: Investing in Bitcoin Won’t Make You Rich Again
- US crypto crackdown spells trouble for EU regulators
- Santiment Warns: 5 Indicators Flashing Bitcoin Turnaround Signals
- Crypto Wallet Maker Ledger Raises $109 Million in Latest Funding Round
- “XRP up 10% on speculation CFTC’s Binance case could impact SEC suit”
1 thought on ““Binance Crypto Exchange to Delist Helium (HNT) and WABI Tokens””